Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Concluding Comments

Throughout my blogging process, I have explored the idea of conformity versus non conformity, and speculate on which one is more beneficial towards society. I have analyzed the reasoning behind the idea of conforming or not conforming into a category or state of mind. In the blogs I have critiqued issues of modeling and girls trying to fit into the modeling lifestyle, whey they are too young to realize what they are getting themselves into at such a young age. Also I looked into the true reason as to why lefties were being discriminated against and put into a world of the righties, where lefties are "left' no choice but to conform into a society of unfamiliarity When I was in the thought processing stage of this project, I realized how different but similar all the issues i used in this project were. Although all of my blog posts were based upon the same theme of conformity, they all had different aspects of conformity mixed intot the bunch. For instance, conformity could connect to gender differences and even discrimination of handedness. I connected these posts to novels such as Bartleby and The Crucible as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment